It's finally Christmas and all I have to do is wait for everyone else to get up. It turns out we did have a few small hand made gifts up our sleeves.
* some colourful hankies for Poppy- I love Li's drawings of sunshines at the moment!
* a chopping board for my brother- not that the photo's very clear (all I want for Christmas is a better camera) but I engraved an off-cut of jarrah from our kitchen bench. It's a bit rough around the edges but it's such a nice timber I think he'll like it. Plus, his benches are all laminex so I think he'll find it really useful.
Yummy toppings waiting for pancakes to be cooked for breakfast (how everyone can sleep in at a time like this I'm not sure).
All wrapped and ready to go.
And it looks like Santa has done his job as well!
Happy Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment