This one was a joint creation from Li and me.
The love between people and their grandchildren is a very special and wonderful thing. It also makes present giving much easier! It's so handy that a simple hand print or a photo mug or, in this case, a piece of black paper cut into a silhouette can become a very special thing. And, as the child grows, these presents can be repeated over the years- makes my life so much easier :)
This week I have also organised our 'new' house and it is looking great. This is my favourite corner so far. It used to be so cluttered. Now it is peaceful and perfect for an afternoon nap, which I am having quite a lot of these days.
This is my $30 dresser- bargin! I wish I had taken a 'before photo'. When I bought it, it was painted blue. Luckily someone had done a really bad job on it and there was also a thick layer of black paint underneath that so it was easy to take off (except for on the handles- but no matter).
Things like this are making me very happy at the moment. Finally a place for everything to go.
If only the little man could be stashed away in a place on the shelf from time to time. . . .
And. . . our Christmas tree finally got delivered and we have started decorating!
No comments:
Post a Comment