You can never have enough photo frames when you bring a second beautiful baby into the world! Did I mention before that I have trouble throwing stuff out that could still be useful? Over the past year I have made many gifts from our old 1998 Melways- yes, slightly outdated. The nice thing is that I can usually incorporate streets and towns that may be important to the giftee. The photos don't come out really well but I'm usually pretty happy with these efforts.
And here we are all ready to pop into a parcel envelope and send. I am making another pledge- to never buy new wrapping paper every again- seeing that reused wrapping can look so cute anyway. This goes with my other decision made a little while ago to never buy new furniture ever again when there is so much good looking second hand furniture around. So far, so good for that one but we'll see. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment