Having stupidly wasted almost a whole Sunday (especially when Sunday's off work are rare enough) I have decided to redeem myself by finally creating a blog.
I have loved looking through everyone else's blogs for years now, especially all the crafty ones, but the idea to create one has just occured to me recently. I think it will help cope with the huge To Do List in my head. Yes, technically, I am giving myself one extra thing to do but I like the idea of documenting and sharing all the nice things that Li and I do.
So it's all about documenting the good stuff and helping me realise that, in comparison, the tantrums (from either of us) are far and few between. It will help me realise that even though the To Do List in my head seems to get bigger all the time, I also do get through a fair bit. Also, I often do short, spontaneous craft activities with Li (3 years) and don't realise how valuable they are for him are until someone else sees them and comments. It may even motivate me enough to finally use the entire stash of bits and pieces I have been hoarding since year 12 art and free up some space in my linen closet for actual linen- ?? And, if I can share any ideas with others along the way then all the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment