Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Cold Day Activities.

Making a crown out of my used coffee cups (mmm well made coffee- weekly treat when we walk to the park a few suburbs over).
 
And then building a castle to be king of!
Making popcorn and pancakes.  I used to make them in shapes but now I've worked out a much more efficient way (lazy way) and print shapes into them at the end with cookie cutters- but just as fun to eat.

2 comments:

  1. I still think it´s weird reading about winter activities when it´s 27°c outside. I´ll have to read this blog again in few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 3 degrees here now and I don't want to go anywhere. It should warm up a bit though to a top of 14 today so we 'll get out to feed the ducks in the park because Liam gets cabin fever much quicker than I do. Enjoy your 27!

    ReplyDelete